Monday, February 16, 2009

+ Momentum



So as Carnaval approaches things are starting to warm up. My classes look to be more enjoyable this week with the appointment of a better instructor and I have recently rented a car (a clue: Fix It Again Thiago!!). The bus system in Florianópolis is extensive but like anywhere else it is a bit inconvenient. During the week I am in class from 9a-Noon and its a bit of a time crunch afterward if Id like to reach some of the outlying areas on the island. I am looking to be more of a tourist in my off time this week and maybe tone down the nightlife. From the pic above you can see Ive had some fun...and theres only more to come during the 4 day bacchanal that is Carnaval!


Yesterday I partied at Jurerê International. Located on the Continental side of the isle, this is the place where the young Brasilian Have`s go to show their stuff. Not too sure what the hell I was doing there but I had fun pretending to dance to all of the loopy trance music blasting out all around. I guess Id consider this a little recompense to missing my chance to get ELITE in Punta a month ago. Its always nice to bug out on a Sunday afternoon


My plans for Carnaval are not set in stone but there are plenty of interesting prospects. Ill keep yall informed as things develop.


Beijão Pessoal!!

No comments: